Discover now all features of YITH WooCommerce Wishlist and purchase now!DISCOVER NOW the plugin features
Once you enable it, the plugin adds the "Add to wishlist" button right inside detail page of all products of the shop.
All users, registered or not, can add products to their wishlist. About registered users, data are saved in the database, whereas for unregistered users the plugin uses specific cookies.
For a correct functioning, once you enable the plugin, a "Wishlist" page is generated on WordPress: it includes the "[yith_wcwl_wishlist]" shortcode that provides the insertion of the table of all products added to the wishlist.
You can show the wishlist on any page of your site, different from the one selected by default, and you can choose it in "Wishlist Page" field of plugin settings dashboard.
Please note: the page you choose to use as "wishlist" page must necessarily include the "[yith_wcwl_wishlist]" shortcode.
In case you had issues to display the "wishlist" page, regenerate the permalinks.
As detailed below, we analyze all the above mentioned options included in plugin settings dashboard, in "YIT Plugins -> Wishlist".
- "Default wishlist title": title in the wishlist page of the theme
- "Redirect to cart": redirect to cart page if "Add to cart" button is clicked in the wishlist page
- "Remove if added to the cart": remove the product from the wishlist if it has been added to the cart.
- "Add to Wishlist" text: text for "Add to wishlist" button or link
- "Browse wishlist" text: text of shown button for products added to the wishlist
- "Product added" text: text shown to user after the correct insertion of the product in the wishlist
- "Add to Cart" text: text for "Add to cart" button in the table included in "Wishlist" page.
- "Show Unit price": show unit price for each product in wishlist
- "Show Stock status": show "In stock" or "Out of stock" label for each product in wishlist
- "Show date of addition": show the date when users have added a product to the wishlist
- "Add second remove button": adds a specific button to remove the product from the wishlist
- "Show "Move to another wishlist" dropdown menu": show the dropdown menu to move one item to another user defined wishlist
- "Disable the wishlist for unauthenticated users": disable the wishlist features for unauthenticated users, redirecting them to the login page
- "Show login notice before wishlist table": lets you add a notice before the wishlist table to ask unauthorized users to login (use %login_anchor% placeholder to show login link; leave empty to hide)
- "Wishlist search page title": lets you customize the title of the wishlist search page
- "Enable multi-wishlist support":
Here is an example of wishlist where each product shows: name, price, status (in stock or out of stock), date of addition, add to cart button and remove from wishlist button.
By default, all HTML included elements (buttons, wishlist table) follow the theme style. However, if you wanted to change the color of these elements you can disable "Use theme style" field from "Colors" section of the settings dashboard and configure new colors the way you prefer.
YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together
Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bouthgt Together allows to insert, in "Wishlist" page, a slider that will show all the products related to one or more products of the wishlist (through the use of Frequently Bought Together).
For all information about the functioning of YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together, we suggest you to read the official documentation of the plugin.