Discover now all features of YITH WooCommerce Wishlist and purchase now!DISCOVER NOW the plugin features
Shortcodes and Widgets
YITH Add to Wishlist
The shortcode "[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]" loads the content of the "add-to-wishlist.php"
template (the file is in the "templates" folder of the plugin), and prints the "Add To Wishlist" button in the front end.
Shortcode attributes are:
- 'wishlist_url': (string) the URL of the page that contains the wishlist; it is showed only if the product is already in the wishlist.
- 'exists': (boolean) it states if the product is already in the wishlist.
- 'product_id': (int) the ID of the product to add to the wishlist with the button.
- 'product_type': (string) it can takes the values simple, variable or grouped depending of the product type (the default value is simple).
- 'label': (string) the label to show inside the button.
- 'browse_wishlist_text': (string) the label of the button that redirects to the wishlist. This is showed when the product is already in the wishlist.
- 'already_in_wishslist_text': (string) the label showed when the product is already in the wishlist.
- 'product_added_text': (string) the "product added" label, which is showed when a product is added to the wishlist.
- 'icon': (string) the icon to show in the button (selected among the ones of font-awesome).
- 'link_classes': (string) possible classes that can be added to the button. If it is a real button, the default class is "add_to_wishlist single_add_to_wishlist button alt", if on the contrary is plain text, the default class is "add_to_wishlist"."
- 'available_multi_wishlist': (boolean) it states whether the multiwishlist feature is enabled.
YITH Wishlist Table
Shortcode "[yith_wcwl_wishlist]" loads the content of the "wishlist.php" template (the file is in the "templates" folder of the plugin),
to make appear the wishlist in the page.
- 'per_page': (int) the number of elements per page (the default value is 5).
- 'pagination': (string: yes/no) it sets whether to paginate the wishlist; in case this parameter is set to "no", the attribute "per page" will not be considered.
YITH Wishlist widget, inserts in the sidebar the complete list of wishlists
created by the user who is visiting the page.
With the same widget, also the creation link, editing and search of the wishlist can be shown.