ORGANIZE FREELY YOUR ORDERS FOR A MORE IMMEDIATE MANAGEMENT
A common problem of all WordPress e-shops is offering a too chaotic order numeration. Luckily, with YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number you will be able to set the order numeration as you prefer, in addition to the independent management of the free orders.
YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number has been conceived to solve one of the most annoying problems for the e-commerce owners.
Bypassing the issue of the sequential numeration for every kind of created element (both articles or products), the plugin grants you a superior control over a consecutive numeration for the created order of your store.
Moreover, you can also decide to exclude the free orders from this numeration, and record them following a different numeric order. In this way, your shop will be even more user-friendly, immediate and especially customized, using dedicated prefixes and suffixes freely to manage the orders of your customers.
- Version: 1.2.7
- Released: 2020-10-29
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 3.8.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.6.x and WooCommerce 4.7.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML, Loco Translate
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch, English, Italian, Spanish
- Support to: YITH Proteo theme. All YITH plugins.
- Supported third party themes: Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Neighborhood, Storefront, X
- GDPR Compliant: UNNECESSARY