Your Inspiration only provides theme related support via our support desk, knowledgebase & tutorials. We will not provide any support via e-mail or Twitter. We may request you to e-mail us your login details when needed, in which case we will communicate via e-mail to protect your confidential & secure details.
Support includes installation guidance, bugs fixing, and general problem solving with features explained on the theme’s official sales page. Support does not include:
- solving problems for plugins not packaged with our framework and themes;
- plugins integration;
- WooCommerce configuration: support does not include products configuration and WooCommerce settings configuration, including Shipping Methods, Tax Rates, Payment Gateways, Emails, their templates and everything else that is not closely related to the theme.
- general WordPress support (please use the WordPress forums for that);
- adding new features or extending the features currently available;
- changing colors and/or images;
- any type of modification or customization.
Note: As you can imagine, requests like changing colors and images from a few thousand members every day would not be possible to fulfill. Even then, we wouldn’t have any time to do anything else. We do realize not all modifications are made equal. Our support staff will view all forum topics and helpdesk queries. If it’s a unique modification, which isn’t the easiest to do, but takes just a few minutes or few lines of codes then yes we’ll help you. Otherwise, we’ll point you in the right direction or refer you to a developer or designer for help.
Our general support hours 9:00 to 17:00 (GMT+1), 7 days a week… During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 – 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 48 hours.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 48 – 72 hours. We will also try to provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.
Important suggestions for a better support experience
After opening or answering a ticket in our support desk, we hearty suggest you DO NOT update it, because any time you leave a new message in a waiting ticket, it is updated, it is added to the end of the support queue and loses priority. This means the more you update it, the longer time you’ll have to wait. Unfortunately, it does not depend on us, but on the tool, we use to provide support.