Connect WooCommerce to Google Merchant instantly from the word ‘go’
Have you ever noticed that Google shows product feeds among its results?
They are so captivating, tempting and attractive!
They immediately catch users’ eye, persuade them to click and take them directly to your shop page.
Google Merchant: the bright idea by Google, well-conceived for those who aim to boost their sales.
Just think about it! That simple click will not only meet the target but will also take the users who have a strong tendency to purchase to your site and, as a foreseeable consequence, increase your sales.
After registering the account on Google Merchant, all you have to do is activate our “YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce” plugin to create the correct file including the products you have selected allowing you to show them on Google search engine in no time.
It’s easy as pie! Your business will grow beyond expectation.
Look at the screenshots below to discover how easy and quick it is.
- Version: 1.1.16
- Released: 2020-11-06
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Requires: WordPress 5.3 or higher and WooCommerce 4.2.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.6.x and WooCommerce 4.7.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch, Italian, Spanish
- Languages provided by users: German (95%)
- Support to: YITH Proteo theme. All YITH plugins.