Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce, they want it, but for various reasons they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available). And so, what happens?
This plugin is not subject to the GDPR as it does not store any sensitive information except for the ones used on WordPress and WooCommerce, which are already handled through their software.
Enable deposits for purchase of your products and you will not risk to lose many customers who cannot purchase outright
It happens that those customers leave the shop. Unless you give them the opportunity to book the product and leave a deposit, so that they can be sure that, thanks to that down payment, the wished product becomes their own and it will not be sold to others.
The plugin YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments can turn out to be an ace up your sleeve for you shop, especially if you sell middle- or high-cost products: certainly, the higher the price of your products the easier you can lose customers because they cannot pay the total amount immediately.
More than a reliable plugin, a guarantee: let your customers leave a deposit and, besides loyalise them, you’ll see your shop conversion rate increase.
WordPress 4.5 or higher
Compatible up to:
WooCommerce 3.2.x or higher
Compatible up to:
Minimum PHP version:
100% WPML Compatible:
English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
All YITH plugins except for:
YITH Donations for WooCommerce, YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price
Hi, Simone! You can set a variable product with the full price on one variation (you can use the sale price to offer a 5% discount) and a forced deposit on the other one. In this way, users can choose from paying the product now with a 5% discount or pay a 30% deposit now and the remaining 70% later.
Hi, Igor! Yes, the plugin is compatible with any payment gateway as long as it uses the default WooCommerce checkout process. Moreover, final payments will always require an additional checkout, even if the payment gateway supports automatic charges.
Hi, Mario! It's not very easy to add a deposit to a client's order. The fastest way is to use User switching plugin to place the order from frontend as a specific user or place orders as an admin, then change the user from the backend. About final payments, it is not possible, I am sorry. They are generated only during the checkout of deposit orders.