Help your customers and reduce cart abandonment by making your checkout simpler and tidier
A/B split testing into checkout pages (analysis made to find out which checkout structure works better in e-commerce sites) has turned out to be the best choice for a better user experience during purchase.
This because a multi-step structure helps customers feel more comfortable during payment operations as they understand better which step they are filling in.
During checkout, customers are generally required to add a lot of data on the same page and this process might appear long and confusing. In one word: disheartening.
A multi-step checkout helps sorting data and split them in different and progressive sections: this is much clearer from the customers point of view. It avoids confusion and reduces possible errors while filling in the forms. So, cart abandonment and common problems of websites with complex checkouts, are so highly reduced that they will spare you from losing customers during the last phase of the order process!
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 3.8.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.4.x and WooCommerce 4.2.x
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Version: 1.9.3
- Released: 2019-05-28
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML, Weglot, Loco Translate, Polylang
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: English (100%), Italian (99%), Spanish (95%), Dutch (98%)
- Support to: All YITH themes. All YITH plugins.
- Supported third party themes: Astra, Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Porto, The Retailer, X, Electro, Storefront
- Supported third party plugins: GDPR, WooCommerce Amazon Payments, WooCommerce BarclaycardCw Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons, WooCommerce CurabillCw Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Gateway Stripe, WooCommerce Payments Discounts, WooCommerce Points and Rewards, WooCommerce PostFinanceCw Payment Gateway, WooCommerce SecureSubmit Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Ship to Multiple Addresses
- GDPR Compliant: UNNECESSARY