A good way to show the right price to your users
When vendors build a partnership with you, they expect to have the possibility to purchase on your site with a dedicated price list, without too much difficulty and without the need to have an unlimited exchange of emails or phone calls with the administration for each order.
This would jeopardize the useful collaboration, with the risk that your user could prefer another store.
The same thing occurs with other customer typologies, as shop managers, partners or customers who purchase big quantities of products.
They expect something from you.
It would be good to have the possibility to apply and show the right price for each user role of your shop after their authentication.
Our “Role-based prices” makes this possible in a supremely fast and easy way.
Furthermore, you could also decide to show the price (regular, on-sale, role-based) or add to cart button for each single user role, in order to have the maximum control.
YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices doesn’t allow creating new roles. It only manages the ones already available. However, you can create new roles with the use of Members free plugin.
- Version: 1.2.6
- Released: 2020-11-06
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 3.8.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.5.x and WooCommerce 4.7.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch, English, Italian, Spanish
- Languages provided by users: French(67%)
- Support to: YITH Proteo theme. All YITH plugins except for: YITH Donations for WooCommerce, YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price, YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
- Supported third party themes: Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Neighborhood, Storefront, X
- Supported third party plugins: Aelia Currency Switcher, WooCommerce Multilingual
- GDPR Compliant: UNNECESSARY