PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. A MODAL WINDOW TO INFORM THEM WITHOUT MAKING THEM LEAVE THE PAGE
Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each website because they have great advantages both for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. Putting it in a pop-up window reduces the probability for users to leave the page.
Putting Terms and Conditions into your website is one of the best moves a site owner might make, because they can protect a website, especially an e-commerce, from possible legal disputes.
Yet, adding Terms and Conditions into checkout page is highly risky because it might induce customers to leave the page and interrupt the transaction. YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of legal information in a modal window and so make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides offering a better service to your customers without compromising the transaction itself.
- Version: 1.2.16
- Released: 2020-11-10
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 4.2.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.6.x and WooCommerce 4.7.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML, Loco Translate
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Support to: YITH Proteo theme. All YITH plugins.
- Supported third party themes: Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Neighborhood, Storefront, X
- GDPR Compliant: YES